Entertainments Marketing Executive
|Closing Date:||12 noon on Friday 02 June 2023|
The post holder will form part of the ICC Belfast, Waterfront Hall and Ulster Hall Entertainments team. The post will be responsible for the operational execution of the B2C marketing across the Waterfront Hall and Ulster Hall brands to maximise the potential of the company’s entertainment offering. The post holder will be passionate about marketing live event experiences and ensuring the brand experience is optimised throughout the customer journey.
The role will be data-driven in the development of omni-channel marketing campaigns to deliver ticket sales in line with occupancy targets, as well as ensuring maximised income from footfall at the event. The post holder will develop key commercial partnerships with a wide range of clients. This will be to ensure the delivery of agreed outcomes and exceed customers’ expectations and experience of the venues through the right balance between value for money and the provision of excellent customer service.
The company is committed to its vision to be world-class and create an environment in which our people will continue to grow and play their part in building business tourism, live entertainment, and events to deliver socially, culturally and economically for Belfast and Northern Ireland. All employees are expected to commit to the company values of “Do It Right, Do It Now”.
- Responsible for the development and management of omni-channel marketing campaigns to consumer audiences, delivering innovative and informative online content, relevant to the target customer across all core genres
- Ensure entertainment brand guidelines are adhered to both externally and internally, ensuring correct representation of the Waterfront Hall and Ulster Hall brands
- Analyse various data sources in order to deliver data-driven marketing campaigns in achieve optimal return and meet occupancy targets
- Monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting any variances
- Monitor the performance of campaigns against monthly and annual targets and report against targets on a monthly basis
- Develop and create content for the website, email campaigns, social media and digital advertising that is relevant to the target customer across all core genres
- Generate and manage website content using the Content Management System for both the Waterfront Hall and Ulster Hall website, ensuring SEO optimisation at all times
- Manage the publication of content across the venue’s social media channels
- Issue all email marketing campaigns to include writing, designing and evaluating weekly newsletters and solus campaigns
- Manage the production and distribution of various online and offline marketing material
- Research and analyse market trends, including conducting market research and keeping up to date with the latest developments within social media and digital
- Work closely with the wider team to develop and implement a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy aligned to the overall goals and objectives of BWUH
- Be a brand guardian at all times
- Responsible for coordination of media buying for digital media; social media, display advertising; radio, print and outdoors for the promotion of Waterfront Hall and Ulster Hall events
- Be the first point of contact for promoters and agencies for developing marketing campaigns and reporting on campaign performance
- Develop and build relationships with promoters to deliver the best possible customer experience
- In collaboration with the wider team, assist in identifying and securing sponsorship opportunities for entertainment events
- Work with key partners and stakeholders such as hotels, restaurants and local media to maximise customer engagement
- Work with the wider team to establish corporate partnerships and develop corporate packages to ensure the company exceeds customer expectations and maximises revenue
- Liaise with the Core Systems Administrators to coordinate on-sales and the programming of entertainment events
- Participate in all appropriate and relevant induction and in-service training and in the induction and support of all newly appointed staff
- Act in accordance with company’s policies and procedures including customer care, equal opportunities and health and safety procedures
- Undertake the duties in such a way as to enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of the company
- Undertake such other relevant duties as may from time to time be required
How to apply
To apply for this post, please send your CV, and a covering letter detailing how you meet the essential criteria by email to: [email protected]
by post to; HR Team, Waterfront Hall, 2 Lanyon Place, Belfast. BT1 3WH
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Friday 02 June 2023.
The applicant should highlight on their CV industry specific qualifications, certificates and experience as well as educational achievements.
Please note that it is the applicants’ responsibility to ensure that their CV, covering letter and Monitoring Form are submitted by this closing date and time. Any offer of employment is subject to the receipt of proof of eligibility to work in the UK and proof of any required qualifications.
Short-listing, testing and interview dates
It is envisaged that interviews will be held on Thursday 08 and Friday 09 June 2023. BWUH Ltd. will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate applicants who are unavailable on the specified interview date, but it is under no obligation to do so.
Requiring Reasonable Adjustments Section
We encourage any applicants with a disability to contact us to discuss reasonable adjustments, the intention of which is to enable full participation in the application and selection process.
If you want to contact us to discuss reasonable adjustments, please call us on 07585888240 or [email protected]
Guaranteed Interview Schemes
We welcome applications from people with disabilities and operate a Guaranteed Interview Scheme. This means if you have a disability, and you apply and meet the essential criteria for one of our positions, we will consider your application under this scheme and guarantee you an interview.
Your application will be considered like all others, by measuring it against the essential criteria as set out in the employee specification but any short-listing or desirable criteria will not be applied to you.
Selection methods, such as computer-based skills tests, paper-based aptitude tests, situational judgement tests, driving assessments and assessment centres, are deemed to be part of the essential criteria. This means that all applicants must sit and pass these tests or assessments.
If you want to more information about the Guaranteed Interview Scheme, please call us on 07585888240 or send an email to [email protected]