Terms and conditions
The term ‘ICC Belfast’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Belfast Waterfront and Ulster Hall Ltd whose registered office is 2 Lanyon Place, Belfast BT1 3WH. Our company registration number is NI635764. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Information about BWUH Ltd.
©Belfast Waterfront and Ulster Hall Ltd 2022. Registered as a company in Northern Ireland. Registration Number: NI635764. Registered address: 2 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3WH.
Third-party links and resources
This website will contain external links to websites and resources that are not controlled by ICC Belfast. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ICC Belfast cannot guarantee that this website will be secure or free from computer bugs or viruses. As the user of this website, you are in charge of configuring your information technology and computer programmes and platforms. You are responsible for implementing your own virus protection software.
To contact us, please email [email protected].